The primary purpose of this position is to assist Manager in pre and / or post-contract administration matters.
- Compiling and reviewing of information for BQ in respect of projects tendered.
- Reviewing pricing and profitability for each project to be tendered.
- Obtaining quotations and prices from Sub-Contractors and Suppliers.
- Negotiating with Sub-Contractors on proposed quotations to secure their best price.
- Recommend proposed tender strategies and pricing for tender submission.
- Reviewing final draft before submission of tender.
- Ensuring that the prices quoted in tender are accurate and appropriate
- Preparing and reviewing budget/costing for successful project tendered.
- Sourcing and recommending Sub-Contractors in liaison with Client/Consultant and Project Manager.
- Reviewing all contractual matters of the contract document and highlight material issues to Project Director/Manager.
- Conducting specific reviews on EOT and preliminaries claim in contract document for Project staff.
- Preparing Submission of Progress Claims on each Project.
- Reviewing and verifying Progress Claims submitted by Sub-Contractors.
- Monitoring and highlighting areas in the tender that are not favorable and to control cost.
- Ensuring claims submitted by sub-contractors are accurate and no overpayments arise.
Appointment of Sub-Contractors
1. Sourcing and recommending Sub-Contractors for scope of work under the Project.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying, Building or related field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and quantity surveying software.
- Good communication skills, fluent in spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Must be willing to work at Taman Tun Dr Ismail, Kuala Lumpur
Keyskills : Familiar with tender process, contracts management and final accounts
Taman Tun Dr Ismail, KL
Min 8 years
Why Join Us?
KEN HOLDINGS BERHAD is a highly dynamic company with a unique vision of the future of green property development. Our reputation as a leader in this field is built upon 34 years of experience in the industry.
We are always looking for similarly-minded, driven individuals to join our growing team.
If you think you have got what it takes to make your mark in this highly competitive market, we would like to hear from you.