Senior Contracts Executive
Date Posted Until: 12-31-2017
The primary purpose of this position is to assist Manager in pre and / or post-contract administration matters.
- Compiling and reviewing of information for BQ in respect of projects tendered.
- Reviewing pricing and profitability for each project to be tendered.
- Negotiate with Sub-Contractors on proposed quotations to secure their best price.
- Prepare and review budget/costing for each awarded Project.
- Source and recommend Sub-Contractors in consultation with Client/Consultant and respective Project Manager.
- Prepare Progress Claims for each Project.
- To evaluate and prepare sub-contractor payment.
- Prepare measurement of quantities.
- Preparation of claims for EOT & Loss and expenses claims.
- Liaise with consultant’s QS regarding progress claim and V.O.
- To finalize and prepare final accounts for sub-contractor.
- To prepare Sub-Contract Agreements for the project.
- To prepare and submit a material control report to HQ such as materials usage as compared to the actual site condition and relation to original tender budget.
- To prepare materials schedule list for project according to construction drawing specification.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying, Building or related field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and quantity surveying software.
- Good communication skills, fluent in spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Must be willing to work at Taman Tun Dr Ismail, Kuala Lumpur
Keyskills : Familiar with tender process, contracts management and final accounts
Taman Tun Dr Ismail, KL
Min 3 years
Why Join Us?
KEN HOLDINGS BERHAD is a highly dynamic company with a unique vision of the future of green property development. Our reputation as a leader in this field is built upon 34 years of experience in the industry.
We are always looking for similarly-minded, driven individuals to join our growing team.
If you think you have got what it takes to make your mark in this highly competitive market, we would like to hear from you.
COPYRIGHT: © 2017 KEN Holdings Berhad. All rights reserved.