The primary purpose of this position to provide technical assistance to Facility Manager and technical guidance to maintenance team.
- Checking, monitoring and overseeing daily operations of all M&E equipment and installation to ensure non-interruption of utilities and breakdown of equipment affecting building operations.
- Liaison with Suruhanjaya Tenaga and government regulatory bodies on compliance.
- Proposing yearly Preventive Maintenance Programme and Utilities Saving Programme.
- Conducting periodical preventive, predictive and corrective maintenance.
- Providing technical advice on any defects, faulty, irregularities and abnormal conditions detected in the M&E system.
- Supervising service providers’ work and evaluating their performance.
- Providing guidance and leading the maintenance team to ensure prompt response to breakdowns.
- Displaying resourcefulness and constantly reviewing and improving the operating systems, policies and procedures in respect of M&E.
- Ensuring that Quality and Safety Procedures pertaining to maintenance are fully understood and carried out by maintenance team.
- Work with Facility Manager to set up and operate an Emergency Response Team for emergencies, equipment breakdown and crisis management.
- Minimum Chargeman BO Competency Certificate from Suruhanjaya Tenaga for 11kv and above.
- At least 8 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Taman Tun Dr Ismail.
Keyskills : Knowledge in Mechanical and Electrical system for building
Taman Tun Dr Ismail, KL
Why Join Us?
KEN HOLDINGS BERHAD is a highly dynamic company with a unique vision of the future of green property development. Our reputation as a leader in this field is built upon 34 years of experience in the industry.
We are always looking for similarly-minded, driven individuals to join our growing team.
If you think you have got what it takes to make your mark in this highly competitive market, we would like to hear from you.