This position is responsible to organize and execute effective marketing and communications programme to enhance the brand image of the Company.
- Involve in all related branding activities.
- Assist in organizing media relations activities - press conferences, press briefings and press interviews.
- Monitoring social media interactions. Response swiftly to feedback from media, stakeholders / shareholders, website visitors, industry and general public upon consulting immediate superior.
- Assist in monitoring the organization’s online presence i.e. the website and social media.
- Assist in monitoring of media coverage on the Company and related industries.
- Assist in implementation of approved marketing strategies and thereafter monitoring its achievements/targets with the coordination with Sales Department.
- Assist in organizing advertising, promotion campaigns and launches for upcoming new projects.
- Conducting research on competitor’s projects, overall property market and research on current customer’s needs for the purpose of new product development and formulation of marketing strategies.
- Assisting in the implementation of corporate events.
- Ensuring all advertising material and sales kits are ready for launching.
- Compiling quotations and tabulating marketing and branding expenses for approvals.
- Minimum Diploma in Mass Communications, Business Administration, Public Relations, Marketing or its equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years related work experience.
- Candidate must be willing to work at Taman Tun Dr Ismail, Kuala Lumpur.
Keyskills : Planning and organizing skills and creativity
Taman Tun Dr Ismail, KL
Minimum 2 years
Why Join Us?
KEN HOLDINGS BERHAD is a highly dynamic company with a unique vision of the future of green property development. Our reputation as a leader in this field is built upon 34 years of experience in the industry.
We are always looking for similarly-minded, driven individuals to join our growing team.
If you think you have got what it takes to make your mark in this highly competitive market, we would like to hear from you.