Assistant, Facilities Management
Date Posted Until: 09-12-2017
The primary purpose of this position is to assist the superior in managing completed residential properties as well as to take on other tasks that the Management believes are within the abilities of the holder and that fit in with the Company’s strategies as circumstances dictate.
- Reporting to the Executive regarding implementation results and feedback.
- General administration and operations which include ensuring all complaints (oral or written) by non-resident owners and residents are attended to and resolved expeditiously; implementing decisions made by Homeowners’ Company. Filing of documents and records, monitoring and administering the assets and their usage and other duties necessary for efficient management and operations.
- Maintaining of up-to-date accounts and management of collections inclusive of issuance of billings and statement of accounts as per frequency set, collecting and administrating all monies due for payment to Developer/Homeowners’ Company from individual owners/tenants/defaulter(s).
- Proper handling and safe keeping of daily collection and petty cash float with integrity.
- To serve reminders for defaulters and follow-up.
- Preparing and submitting month-end accounts to Executive for checking.
- Ensuring residents’/non-resident owners’ compliance with the established House Rules.
- Assisting Assistant Manager in coordinating get-together functions for residents at Homeowners’ Company request.
- Minimum Diploma in any discipline. Degree in property or building related discipline will be an added advantage.
- At least 1 years working experience. Fresh graduates will be considered.
- Must be willing to work at Shah Alam.
- Knowledge of accounting and finance management is an advantage.
Keyskills : Familiar with Strata Title Act and good customer service skills
Why Join Us?
KEN HOLDINGS BERHAD is a highly dynamic company with a unique vision of the future of green property development. Our reputation as a leader in this field is built upon 34 years of experience in the industry.
We are always looking for similarly-minded, driven individuals to join our growing team.
If you think you have got what it takes to make your mark in this highly competitive market, we would like to hear from you.
COPYRIGHT: © 2018 KEN Holdings Berhad. All rights reserved.