The primary purpose of this position is to implement and execute all aspects of leasing activities.
- Planning and managing the leasing team to achieve set KPIs by the management for all group properties by formulating and implementing effective leasing strategies.
- Leading the leasing team in canvassing potential clients, to negotiate and to secure best rates for new and renewed tenancy.
- Up keeping timely market intelligent, marketing strategies and budgeting reports.
- Preparing leasing reports, marketing and planning reports.
- Ensuring tenancy related documents are prepared accurately and on a timely manner.
- Ensuring tenancy termination and distress proceedings are being carried out in accordance to the SOP/ISO and liaising with legal advisors and initiate legal action whenever necessary.
- Monitoring action to be taken pertaining to long overdue account (follow up, reminders, legal demands, etc.).
- Building good rapport and network with retailers as well as real estate agencies.
- Handling tenants complaints in a professional manner while protecting the company’s interest
- Degree in Property / Estate Management, Business Administration, Marketing or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- At least 5 years leasing experience with minimum 2 years in Managerial/Supervisory position.
- Comprehensive understanding of leasing procedures
- Pleasant personality with good presentation and communication skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
Keyskills : Negotiation and presentation skills
Taman Tun Dr Ismail, KL
Why Join Us?
KEN HOLDINGS BERHAD is a highly dynamic company with a unique vision of the future of green property development. Our reputation as a leader in this field is built upon 34 years of experience in the industry.
We are always looking for similarly-minded, driven individuals to join our growing team.
If you think you have got what it takes to make your mark in this highly competitive market, we would like to hear from you.