This position is accountable to manage the accounting, treasury and taxation functions. Ensuring timely and effective financial and management reporting systems in compliance with local regulatory authorities as well as in line with group reporting guidelines.
- Overseeing the preparation of consolidated accounts and ensuring the accounts are prepared accurately and timely for reporting to management, regulatory bodies and other interested parties in the form and content required by them respectively.
- Ensuring compliance with statutory reporting requirements and financial accounting regulations.
- Liaising with the project development staff, bankers, valuers, and auditors in preparing profit and cash flows estimate, forecast and projections with its detailed assumptions and explanations for management approval and submission to merchant banks, rating agency and other interested parties during the various corporate exercises.
- Coordinating the preparation of monthly cash flows estimate by staff, review collection status with the staff in charge to establish the timing of inflow and monitor the timing of all payments to ensure funds are available to meet short/ medium term commitments.
- Liaising with tax consultants in ensuring timely preparation and completion of tax computation for submission to IRB. Review the tax computation for the group and ensure tax payables are settled timely.
- Working closely with tax consultants and tax authorities on various tax planning issues.
- Working closely with external auditors to ensure timely completion of annual audit and subsequently timely preparation of annual report.
- Minimum 5 years’ post qualification experience preferably in construction and property development industry.
- Familiar with the Malaysian Accounting Standards and Income Tax Act.
- Well verse in Housing Development Act, Strata Title Act, Bursa Listing Requirements and other requirements.
- Professional Accounting qualification or Degree in Accounting.
- Involved in corporate exercise, consolidation of accounts, profit and cash flows projections and budgetary.
- Candidate must be willing to work at Taman Tun Dr Ismail, Kuala Lumpur.
Keyskills : Familiar with Malaysian Accounting Standards & Income Tax Act
Taman Tun Dr Ismail, KL
Why Join Us?
KEN HOLDINGS BERHAD is a highly dynamic company with a unique vision of the future of green property development. Our reputation as a leader in this field is built upon 34 years of experience in the industry.
We are always looking for similarly-minded, driven individuals to join our growing team.
If you think you have got what it takes to make your mark in this highly competitive market, we would like to hear from you.