Date Posted Until: 09-12-2017
The primary purpose of this position is to lead a team of QS and manage pre and / or post-contract administration matters.
- Compiling and reviewing of information for BQ in respect of projects tendered.
- Reviewing pricing and profitability for each project to be tendered.
- Negotiating with Sub-Contractors on proposed quotations to secure their best price.
- Reviewing final draft before submission of tender.
- Preparing and reviewing budget/costing for successful project tendered.
- Sourcing and recommending Sub-Contractors in liaison with Client/Consultant and Project Manager.
- Reviewing all contractual matters of the contract document and highlight material issues to Project Director/ Manager.
- Conducting specific reviews on EOT and preliminaries claim in contract document for Project staff.
- Preparing Submission of Progress Claims on each Project.
- Reviewing and verifying Progress Claims submitted by Sub-Contractors.
- Analysing and recommending adequate rates to sub-contractors for variation of works.
- Monitoring and highlighting areas in the tender that are not favorable and to control cost.
- Ensuring claims submitted by sub-contractors are accurate and no overpayment arises.
- Diploma or Degree in Quantity Surveying, Building or its equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years related work experience in a similar capacity, preferably with property developers, Quantity Surveying Consultants or contractors.
- Familiar with tender process and analysis, preparation and vetting of tender documents and contract management and final accounts of contracts.
- Candidate must be willing to work at Taman Tun Dr Ismail, Kuala Lumpur.
Keyskills : Familiar with contracts management
Taman Tun Dr Ismail, KL
Min 10 years
Why Join Us?
KEN HOLDINGS BERHAD is a highly dynamic company with a unique vision of the future of green property development. Our reputation as a leader in this field is built upon 34 years of experience in the industry.
We are always looking for similarly-minded, driven individuals to join our growing team.
If you think you have got what it takes to make your mark in this highly competitive market, we would like to hear from you.
COPYRIGHT: © 2018 KEN Holdings Berhad. All rights reserved.