The primary purpose of this position is to ensure that sufficient assistance is rendered to immediate supervisor for effective sales administration and collections functions.
- Assisting superior to arrange all documentations pertaining to Sales & Purchase Agreement, Deed of Assignment, Supplemental Agreement, Deed of Mutual Covenants, Receipt & Reassignment, and Loan Agreement cum Assignment in the file after sale or the subsale completed.
- Follow up with solicitors, bankers and purchasers until the completion of sales administration documentations.
- Follow up with purchasers and End-Financier on the collection of sales administration documentations.
- Assisting and ensuring the Billing and Collection of each project to meet the monthly target set.
- Preparing all sales administration documentations before launching.
- Assisting superior the smooth running of the day-to-day operations of sales administrative documentation from after execution of SPA until delivery of vacant possession.
- Adhering to the proper sales administration procedures on matters pertaining to the preparation or processing of relevant documentation.
- Ensuring that the correct ISO procedures and timely processing of documents are carried out matters pertaining to billing, reminders, collections, vacant possession and other related works including interest, electricity and water meter deposits.
- Minimum Diploma in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or its equivalent.
- Minimum 2 year experience in Property Sales Administration and fresh graduates will be considered.
- Candidate must be willing to work at Taman Tun Dr Ismail, Kuala Lumpur.
Keyskills : Familiar with sales administration process and documentations
Taman Tun Dr Ismail, KL
Min 2 year
Why Join Us?
KEN HOLDINGS BERHAD is a highly dynamic company with a unique vision of the future of green property development. Our reputation as a leader in this field is built upon 34 years of experience in the industry.
We are always looking for similarly-minded, driven individuals to join our growing team.
If you think you have got what it takes to make your mark in this highly competitive market, we would like to hear from you.