The primary purpose of this position is to assist Manager in matters pertaining to coordination and implementation of leasing activities.
- Canvassing and sourcing for suitable tenant for all properties under the group with good rental yields and to secure new / renewal tenancy through negotiation.
- Preparing all tenancy related documents such as following up on proposals, letter of offer, signed acceptance, deposits payment, and tenancy agreement signing, tenants documents submission and deposits payments in accurate and timely manner.
- Monitoring the tenancy management and tenancy expiry.
- Maintaining prospect tenant database and contact details.
- Coordinating handover and takeover of vacant possession as well as fitting out and renovation works.
- Handling all tenant complaints in a professional manner while protecting the company’s interest.
- Monitoring and ensuring tenants compliant with house rules and fit-out standards by arranging necessary visits and report for actions to be when necessary.
- Building good rapport with tenants as well as real estate agencies.
- Minimum Diploma in Marketing, Mass Communication, Public Relation, Business Studies or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years relevant working experience in related field preferably in leasing of an office. Experienced in shopping and retail will be an advantage.
- Must be willing to work at Taman Tun Dr Ismail, Kuala Lumpur
- Must be willing to travel.
Keyskills : Familiar with leasing procedure and current market trends
Taman Tun Dr Ismail, KL
Min 3 years
Why Join Us?
KEN HOLDINGS BERHAD is a highly dynamic company with a unique vision of the future of green property development. Our reputation as a leader in this field is built upon 34 years of experience in the industry.
We are always looking for similarly-minded, driven individuals to join our growing team.
If you think you have got what it takes to make your mark in this highly competitive market, we would like to hear from you.